LIGHTER THAN MAIL
You are in a business trip or in a cruise and you are about to receive an important mail. You don't have your computer with you, let along an internet connection, but you have your cell phone. Simple, comfortable and fast, the e-mail client in the cell phone will help you get over this problem. Now you can easily read your new e-mails or compose mails to your contacts.
You have the possibility to access up to 10 e-mail accounts through POP3 or IMAP protocols. For each of these it is necessary to choose a SMTP server to send composed messages.
Keeping and renewing your message list:
- synchronization of your selected accounts with a single command;
- separate synchronization of each e-mail box;
- choosing the messages that will be transferred (3 days old messages, one week-old messages or all);
Handling received messages:
- reading messages in plain text or HTML (can even contain inline images);
- local saving of messages to be accessed later offline;
- rapid visualization of attachments and deletion of the ones not needed;
- deletion of messages stored locally or directly from the server;
- "Reply" or "Forward" functions by a new e-mail;
- "Reply by SMS" or "Reply by call" functions (the possible phone numbers stored in the message body are available to you);
- adding the sender's address to the local address-book;
- possibility to view the details from the header of the e-mail;
- organization of messages in a directory structure according to your preferences (for IMAP accounts);
- select contacts from the address-book (either the one stored on the phone or the one local to the application);
- attach files;
- add emoticons to the message body;
- use different types of font (bold, italic or underlined);
- use template messages;
- add a signature at the end of the message;
* Surprise your friends by using the "instant photo make" function! Just press a few keys and a picture will be saved and attached to an outgoing e-mail and only in seconds your friend will receive the image.
Personalization and security:
- add, edit, delete information necessary to access mailboxes (login data, server addresses, full name, reply-to address);
- choose the default account to send messages;
- select the desired language (Romanian or English);
- protect the application by using a PIN Code;
- compose a signature attachable to the outgoing messages;
- manage template messages ( composing and storing messages that can be used in outgoing e-mails without re-writing them for each mail);
You think you can help to improve the application? Would you like to have a new facility? Access "Help Desk" and write us your suggestions!
Running platforms: Z510, Z710i, Z720i and other BREW Devices